TiTech-JLT: Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japanese Language Test Repository
First, take 3 listening tests.
LEAP (Language assEssment for Active Performance) is a type of tests to measure the ability of the language performance by the reaction rate.
According to sentence sounds, you answer and put one hiragana character in the blank.
Check your computer sound:
- Please check if the sound device of your computer works well.
- Each exam is intentionally recorded at a lower-than-normal volume.
- The sound itself originally includes some noises and may be unclear.
[Roman Japanese Kana spellings]
- You will type one hiragana with roman spellings. Please check the Roman-Japanese conversion rules.
- You can try to type some words by yourself.
- You can do this "PRACTICE" as many times as you want, but only once do the "TEST."
- When you log in, the sound of TEST will automatically start and you cannot stop it.
- You may use headphones and adjust the volume of sounds.
Take 3 tests at least according to your level:
- [TEST C][TEST F][TEST G] for basic level students.
- [TEST C][TEST D][TEST E] for intermediate/advanced students.
- If you practice well, then you can start the TEST.
- Each takes about 3 minutes.
- The test will automatically finish by the end of the sound. You can also finish it by pressing the submit button.
Second, take 1 grammar test.
- Only once can you take this grammar test.
- It takes about 10 minutes depending on your ability.
- If you cannot answer the questions, you choose "I don't know" and you will finish it earlier than 10 minutes.
- Start [Grammar Test]
After finishing the above tests, go to login JCOS.